Book Title: Cracking the GRE Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2018: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTHE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE!
Get all the prep you need for your best score on the GRE with The Princeton Review, including 6 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and exclusive access to our online Premium Portal with tons of extra practice and resources.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the test
• Pacing tips to help maximize your time
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantageEverything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations (2 in the book; 4 online)
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice examsPlus, with Cracking the GRE, Premium Edition you'll get online access to our exclusive Premium Portal for an extra competitive edge:
• Key info about grad school admissions, testing calendars, and financial aid
• Video tutorials that break down strategies for each section of the GRE
• Multi-week study guides
• Special "GRE Insider" section packed with helpful info about grad school admissions, popular programs, application requirements, and more